Please read these Terms and Conditions carefully before using this website.
What's in these terms?
These terms tell you the rules for using our website www.asimuth.com ("our site").
Who we are and how to contact us
www.asimuth.com is a site operated by Asimuth Limited ("We", "we", or "us"). We are registered in England and Wales under company number 10687521 and have our registered office at 7 Stratford Place, London, W1C 1AY.
We are a limited company. A list of the Directors of Asimuth Limited is open to inspection at the Registered Office shown above.
To contact us, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone us on 0203 574 4145.
By using our site you accept these terms
If you do not agree to these terms, you must not use our site.
We recommend that you print a copy of these terms for future reference.
There are other terms that may apply to you
You therefore agree that you shall have no remedies in respect of any statement, representation, assurance or warranty (whether made innocently or negligently) that is not set out in the Asimuth Terms. You also agree that you shall have no claim for innocent or negligent misrepresentation or negligent misstatement based on any statement in the Asimuth Terms.
- If any provision or part-provision of the Asimuth Terms is or becomes invalid, illegal or unenforceable, it shall be deemed modified to the minimum extent necessary to make it valid, legal and enforceable. If such modification is not possible, the relevant provision or part-provision shall be deemed deleted. Any modification to or deletion of a provision or part-provision under this paragraph shall not affect the validity and enforceability of the rest of the Asimuth Terms.
We may make changes to these terms
We amend these terms from time to time. Every time you wish to use our site, please check these terms to ensure you understand the terms that apply at that time. These terms were most recently updated on 19 October 2017.
We may make changes to our site
We may update and change our site from time to time to reflect changes to our products, our users' needs and our business priorities. We will try to give you reasonable notice of any major changes.
We may suspend or withdraw our site
Our site is made available free of charge.
We do not guarantee that our site, or any content on it, will always be available or be uninterrupted. We may suspend or withdraw or restrict the availability of all or any part of our site for business and operational reasons. We will try to give you reasonable notice of any suspension or withdrawal.
Our site is only for users in the UK
Our site is directed to people residing in the United Kingdom. We do not represent that content available on or through our site is appropriate for use or available in other locations.
How you may use material on our site
We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in our site, and in the material published on it. Those works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved.
You may print off one copy, and may download extracts, of any page(s) from our site for your personal use and you may draw the attention of others within your organisation to content posted on our site.
You must not modify the paper or digital copies of any materials you have printed off or downloaded in any way, and you must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from any accompanying text.
Our status (and that of any identified contributors) as the authors of content on our site must always be acknowledged.
You must not use any part of the content on our site for commercial purposes without obtaining a licence to do so from us or our licensors.
General information only
The content on our site is provided for general information only. It is not intended to amount to advice on which you should rely. You must obtain professional or specialist advice before taking, or refraining from, any action on the basis of the content on our site.
Although we make reasonable efforts to update the information on our site, we make no representations, warranties or guarantees, whether express or implied, that the content on our site is accurate, complete or up to date.
If you purchase a licence to use the Asimuth GDPR compliance tool, then that is subject to the separate terms which will be brought to your attention at the respective time.
We are not responsible for websites we link to
Where our site contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only. Such links should not be interpreted as approval by us of those linked websites or information you may obtain from them.
We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources.
Our responsibility for loss or damage suffered by you
Consumers: our site is not intended for consumer use and if you are acting in the capacity of a consumer you must cease to use our site immediately.
- We exclude all implied conditions, warranties, representations and other terms that may apply to our site or any content on it.
- We shall not be in breach of the Asimuth Terms nor liable for delay in performing, or failure to perform, any of our obligations under the Asimuth Terms if such delay or failure result from events, circumstances or causes beyond our reasonable control.
- We will not be liable to you for any loss or damage, whether in contract, tort (including, without limitation, negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, even if foreseeable, arising under or in connection with:
- use of, or inability to use, our site; or
- use of or reliance on any content displayed on our site.
- We will not be liable for any of the following (whether held to be direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, special or other forms of loss):
- loss of profits, sales, business, or revenue;
- business interruption;
- loss of anticipated savings;
- loss of business opportunity, goodwill or reputation
- We will not be liable for any indirect or consequential loss or damage.
- For the avoidance of doubt, nothing in our Asimuth Terms limits of excludes liability for:
- death or personal injury;
- fraud or fraudulent misrepresentations; or
- any liability which cannot be lawfully limited or excluded.
We are not responsible for viruses and you must not introduce them
We do not guarantee that our site will be secure or free from bugs or viruses.
You are responsible for configuring your information technology, computer programmes and platform to access our site. You should use your own virus protection software.
You must not misuse our site by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material that is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to our site, the server on which our site is stored or any server, computer or database connected to our site. You must not attack our site via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack. By breaching this provision, you would commit a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use our site will cease immediately. You may also be subject to legal action as a result of your breach.
Rules about linking to our site
You may link to our home page, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it.
You must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists.
You must not establish a link to our site in any website that is not owned by you.
Our site must not be framed on any other site, nor may you create a link to any part of our site other than the home page.
We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission with or without notice (including by updating these terms and conditions).
The website from which you are linking must not contain any defamatory, obscene or discriminatory material, nor any materials which a reasonable person would object to or find offensive.
If you wish to link to or make any use of content on our site other than that set out above, please contact email@example.com.
Which country's laws apply to any disputes?
Our trade marks are registered
“Asimuth" is a UK registered trade mark of Asimuth Limited. You are not permitted to use it without our approval, unless it is part of material you are using as permitted under 'How you may use material on our site' as referred to above.